Benefits of organic baby care products
In mid of March 2009, the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics tested 48 baby bath products such as bubble bath and shampoo. Of those, 32 contained trace amounts of 1,4-dioxane and 23 contained small amounts of formaldehyde. Seventeen tested positive for both chemicals, which the Environmental Protection Agency has characterized as probable carcinogens. Since the bodies of infants and children are still developing, we can protect them from repeated and frequent exposure to these low levels of toxic chemicals by selecting organic baby care products.
Remember: What you put on your baby's skin penetrates and can enter baby's body!
- About Health
- How to protect yourself from radiation by natural remedies
- 7 Facts about Fluoride
- Make your own natural repellents
- Reason for organic dried fruits
- Toxic chemicals in personal care products
- Why use organic skin care products?
- Benefits of organic baby care products
- Customer service and delivery
- About us
- Contact us