The term "personal data" contains the meaning of the Ordinance.
The purpose and purpose for which personal data is collected
Personal data collected by the Company from you may be used for the following purposes (including, but not limited to):
· Identify your identity and any accounts you open
· For your service
· Verify your identity
· Identify and verify your eligibility for discounts and promotions on your products
· Process payment instructions or collection of arrears related to the Services for you
· Let this website store your personal data so that you do not need to re-enter the relevant data each time you purchase a product
· Process orders, bill, and fulfill orders
· Direct promotion of our products and services (see direct promotion" section for details).
· Conduct market research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
· Conduct customer data analysis and analyze your shopping preferences
· Let you choose to participate in the interactive features of the services we provide to you, including sharing your shopping experience
· Recommend our services or goods or services of interest to you
· Design our website and content to suit your specific preferences
· Provides customer service for you
· Handle your complaints and account inquiries, claims against the Company and/or litigation
· Prevent and prevent fraud
· The purpose of the audit
· Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
· Any other purpose directly related to the original purpose for which personal data was collected
The type of personal data collected
Personal data collected by the Company may include (including but not limited to):
1. Your personal data and contact data, such as name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, social media link, email address, address, mailing address and/or address of the bill;
2. Your business data, such as the name and title of the company;
3. Your account details, such as the last 4 digits of your credit card account number;
4. Your PC or mobile device IP address, real-time location data, browser settings, browsing history and/or other data recorded on the Internet.
Confidentiality, disclosure and security of personal data
The Collection and Holding of Personal Data about you by the Company will be treated confidentially, but the Company may disclose such data (whether outside Hong Kong or Hong Kong) to persons who are required or required by law to perform legal obligations, provide services to you, or perform the original or direct purposes for which personal data is collected:
· A court, law enforcement agency, or other governmental statute or regulatory authority, institution, or organization with jurisdiction
· The Company's contact companies, partners, sellers or contractors, agents or other service providers involved in the sale and marketing or administration of the Services, or the provision of goods and services
· Any other person who has a duty of confidentiality to the Company, including members of the Corporate Group who have undertaken to keep such information confidential, it is an IT consultant, a data processing contractor, an auditor, an accountant, or a lawyer
· Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuers, or collection service companies
Any questions, opinions, suggestions or materials transmitted by you or posted on any part of our website or website shall be considered to be voluntarily provided to the Company in the form of non-confidential and non-proprietary information, except in the form of personal data. We reserve the right to make such information available to any contact company for the purposes of using, copying, disclosing, transmitting, publishing and/or publishing such information elsewhere, including, but not limited to, the
development and promotion of the Services and to meet the needs of our customers.
We may publicly share non-personal data, such as anonymous and aggregated data related to sales transactions, user traffic, logistics and warehouse performance, and may share with our partners, including, but not limited to, existing and potential business partners, sellers or contractors providing goods and services, start-up entrepreneurs and academics.
The Company will make every reasonable effort to ensure that all personal data held by the Company is stored in a reliable, secure and secure location.
We will endeavour to keep all personal data collected confidential. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee the security of the data transferred.
Transfer your personal data outside hong Kong
If necessary in operation, the Company will transfer personal data outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for the purpose of collecting such information or directly related to it. Any relevant data transfer will be subject to the provisions and restrictions of the Ordinance.
The preservation of personal data
If you choose or provide a user identification number, password or any other information as part of a security program, you must treat that information as confidential. You may not disclose it to any third party. If your mobile phone number is used for account login, you should ensure that your mobile phone number is updated promptly when it is changed or returned to the mobile telecommunications operator by logging into your account in the Account Profile. This is important to ensure that your account information is not accessed by third parties who may have been granted the right to use the mobile phone number you have returned. You are responsible for protecting your account in this particular way. We are not responsible for this.
Unless required by law to keep your personal data for a specific period of time, the Company will only keep your personal data for the purpose for which it was collected or directly related to it.
The Company may use the personal data collected from you for the purpose of sending messages, offers, publicity and marketing quotations, for which the Company is required to obtain your consent. We can contact you by email, mobile app notifications, social media links, SMS, text/image/video messages,
phone calls or emails. The Company holds your name, email address, telephone number, contact address, social media links, portfolio information, trading patterns and behavior, browsing records, and may use such information to directly promote our products and services.
If you do not wish to receive any direct promotional communications from us, you can update your preferences at any time through your registered account or the unsubscribe link we provide. Upon receipt of your notification, we will stop using your personal data for direct promotional purposes and will not charge you for this.
Use the Audio Track File (COOKIES).
A Cookie file is a small text file stored on your computer (or other electronic device) when you enter our web pages and mobile applications. We use the "Cookie" file on this page to:
· Identify yourself when you browse this web page and mobile apps
· Obtain information about your preferences, access to and browsing behavior, online activities and Internet usage
· Keep track of items stored in your shopping basket to help you through checkout procedures
· Conduct research and statistical analysis to help us improve our services and better understand the requirements and interests of visitors and visitors
· Provide ads that match your personal interests and more effectively conduct our promotional and advertising programs
· Make your online activities more efficient and experience better
· Make security more stringent
If you do not allow the use of cookie files, you can make adjustments on Internet browsers and electronic devices. If you disable the Cookie profile, you know that certain features of our web pages and mobile applications may not be available.
Connect web pages
Access to and correction of personal data
Recent update period: 16 August 2021