Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" or "we" or mean Eco Shop and the "Customer" or "you" shall mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to decline any order at our sole discretion. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
You are required to register before placing any order through this website. You can trace the status of your order from your account.
During the registration:
You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
You must safeguard your username and password;
You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
Returns and Warranties:
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Photos of the damaged or wrong items must be whatsapp to customer service 852 9038 6343 within 4 days from the date of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
Goods returned for replacement or exchange is applicable to product defects or shipping error. Items cannot be exchanged for non-quality reasons. Wrong delivered items (undamaged) must be returned in the original box and must include all the original tag, label and packaging. Food items should be in new, unopened condition with original labels and packaging materials intact.
If there is any dispute, Eco Shop reserves the right of final decision.
* No returns will be accepted for discounted and promotional items.
* No refunds on shipping and handling charges.
*We honour all manufacturers' warranties.
In our retail shop:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, Alipay HK, WeChat Pay, Octopus, PayMe
On our website:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay HK, PayMe, bank transfer (Using ATM machine, require to upload bank in slip within 2 days after order placed) and FPS for payment.
All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
To provide secure online commerce transactions, we use Shopline, Stripe and PayPal. It encrypts the Customer’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
If you are a member of the Eco Shop, you may apply your Eco Shop Reward Points under your account to make purchase in our Eco Shop at the stated redemption rate.
We may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and we reserve the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
For any orders over $500 (less than 5Kg), free delivery to self pick up points such as
EF Lockers, SF express stores / stations, Circle K convenience stores, 7-11 convenience stores, Alfred smart lockers/ pick up points. Eco Shop will separate your order into two or more if your order exceed 5Kg. Additional charges will be required. We will contact you in that case. If your order is less than $500, the delivery charges will be showed on the checkout page based on the weight.
Free delivery to your home for any purchase over $800. Eco Shop will try to arrange delivery as soon as possible, but sometimes it may take 3-5 days for orders to arrive. Currently we do not deliver to home addresses in Outlying Islands (include Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Tung Chung), but you may pick up at the pick up points in Outlying Island provided by SF express (EF lockers, Circle K or 7-11) or Zeek(self pick up).
If you are living in Outlying Islands, you may choose the following locations to pick up.
Free delivery to these pick up points for any purchase over $500 (limit to 5 Kg).
Lamma Island, Mui Wo, Peng Chau, Pui O
self pick up points in these area provided by Zeek
(addresses are already on our website)
Tsing Yi, Cheung Chau, Tung Chung
Ap Lei Chau
7-11, circle K or EF Lockers in these area (addresses are already on our website)
Man Wan, Discovery Bay
EF lockers in these area provided by SF express
(addresses are already on our website)
If you still cannot find a location near you, EF Lockers at Central Pier No. 2 by SF express may be a good option.
1. Prices shown on www.hkecoshop.com are not applicable in physical stores and may also vary from those found in-store.
2. When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
3. If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$40 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
4. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and www.hkecoshop.com reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
5. To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 90386343 / email to email@example.com not less than 48 hours prior delivery service.
6. Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled and to the best of our ability. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer's request.
7. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient failed to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify www.hkecoshop.com 24 hours before delivery of any change to the delivery address after placing the order.
9. We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.